Become a member
Headquartered in IPEN-CNEN/SP, in University City, the RadTech South America is not for profit. Its goal is to promote the use and development of curable inks, varnishes, adhesives, coatings and other polymeric compounds by ultraviolet (UV) or electron beam (EB) as an industrial technique that delivers greater productivity, energy saving, reduction drastic pollution and obtaining better quality products.
We know that those who seek to do the best for their customers is always well matched. Therefore, we are inviting your company to be part of our team. Be a member of RadTech South America and participate in this educational forum, which seeks to disseminate procedures and data on the application of radiation curing in new materials. Everything for your design gaining prominence!
Some benefits of being an affiliate
- Library with specialized literature in the technology of radiation curing UV / EB including RadTech Proceedings of the search and the Internet;
- Specialized laboratory that allows the formulation, application and curing products (on schedule);
- Curability test by Electron Beam (EB) (on schedule);
- Special rate for participation in courses, seminars and lectures held by RadTech South America;
- Use of IPEN auditorium by members to carry out technical events supported by RadTech South America, with capacity for about 300 people (available for a nominal fee);
- Company disclosure associated in fairs and exhibitions through "stand" that RadTech South America has mounted, as well as at conferences and scientific meetings;
- Use of existing computer in the lab for bibliographical research in the "web";
- Using the RadTech South America boardroom meeting to brief members and their guests, by appointment (capacity 10 people).
Become a member
- Access to technical documentation and exclusive materials
- Access to courses and seminars
- Participation in events organized by the association
- Disclosure as a supplier and partner association